Monday, July 7, 2008

SAN DIEGO

Today I have made my way to San Diego. I am here for the Pacific Southwest District Conference. This is my home district and my home town. I always enjoy visiting. I arrived on a beautiful day, as if there are any other kind here.

I got to spend some time with my mom and oldest, older sister. You see I am the youngest of three and the older two are sisters. So I have an oldest older sister and a youngest older sister. And regardless of how I refer to either of them, and no matter how we all age, I am still the baby.

We had a nice dinner at Chili's. Wonderful conversation and lots of laughter. Our family likes to laugh. It is a gift from my dad. He had a great sense of humor. He passed it onto us and, fortunately, it has passed on to my kids.

All three of my kids are hilarious. They enjoy laughing, and kidding each other. They all view life a bit oddly and see the humor in most anything. Joni and I are blessed.

No comments: