Monday, April 14, 2008

A DAY WITH JONI

Today was my first full day home in seven days. I took the day off and got to hang out with my wife. We just did everyday stuff. We picked up some groceries. Walked around a mall. We ate lunch at KFC. We wanted to try their new grilleded chicken. I recommend it. I don't know if it is any healthier than their fried (which I love), but we felt we were eating more healthy. And isn't feelings what it is all about anyway?

We have a new theater that has opened up in our area, so we decided to attend an early afternoon showing. We were the ONLY ones in the theater. I am not kidding! We have been in some sparsely attended movies, but we have never been by ourselves. It was like having a huge screen in our home. We didn't even have to whisped when we talked during the movie. It was very enjoyable. So if you are weary of crowds I recommend you go to a movie in a new theater on a Monday afternoon that is not summer.

Bottom line: We had a wonderful time. Simple moments with someone you care about is always the best.

No comments: