Thursday, March 20, 2008

AIRPORTS

I am in the airport once again. In the past eleven days I have been in eight different airport terminals. People who typically say travel is glamorous do not travel...much! I await my flight. This one will get me home. And I am ready to be there. Good news is that I don't have to be at another airport, or get on another plane, for another 8 days! Yiiiippppeeeee!!!!!

What I enjoy about travel is the things I get to do when I arrive at my destinations. I spent today with three key leaders in Florida. They have a tremendous vision to see dozens of churches started, and many other churches revitalized that will help begin new churches. And the department I work in we get to help with this.

There is no greater honor. I will gladly, okay a bit grudgingly, get on planes and fly to places that have a heart to spawn a missional multiplication movement that strives to bring churches to vitality that will reproduce. And plant churches in places that have no church presence. This is legacy stuff!

No comments: