1. The gospel informs the doctrine, not the doctrine the gospel.
2. If we don’t multiply as a denomination we will die.
3. If we can simply agree on where we are going, we’ll be able to figure out how to get there…
4. Loyalty does not mean we always agree, but it does mean we will do all we can to get along.
5. A genuine multiplication movement will never happen until it is driven by the local church.
6. Denominational structure must adjust to allow for a movement to be empowered, not
7. Freedom without responsibility is anarchy.
8. I don’t know everything, but this I do know: I don’t know everything.
9. Church planting and church planters can make denominationally leadership uncomfortable,
but I’m not sure “comfortable” is a Kingdom value.
10. God is God, we are not. We need to get use to it!
11. When it comes to church planting we just need to “get er” done!
12. If you haven’t thought about planting a church…you ought to!
What do you think?